No, we are not currently (5/19/18) open for submissions for flash, short stories, or novels.
- For online flash fiction, please take a look at the guidelines and submit your genius with our Submittable (aka Submishmash) page at http://paragraphline.submittable.com/submit. If it says we are not open for submissions, we are not open for submissions. (Hint: it currently says we are not open for submissions.)
- We like to publish news, reading dates, and information on new books, so if you’re a publisher, get in touch. We can’t publish all of it, because we don’t want this to become a cesspool of “buy this book” posts, but we’ll run what we like when we have the space. To contact us, email “info” at paragraphline dot com.
- We’re currently not publishing books or print anthologies. Once we come up with a wise idea for not losing tremendous amounts of money and wasting everyone’s time when we do this, we’ll start taking submissions again.
- Our bloggers are a hand-picked team of hot-shit writers with various psychological problems, and we generally don’t let outsiders submit blog posts, to prevent another unfortunate psychotic break episode. However, if you’ve got a particularly good idea, feel free to contact us and pitch away. We’ve got a contact form over on the About Us page.
- We don’t solicit books for review, because then we’d get stuck having to review shitty self-published YA vampire romance books, or be in the business of telling these authors to go screw.
- We don’t review music. I wish I didn’t have to explain this. Ugh.