Yes, we are currently (6/25/14) open for submissions!
- For online flash fiction, please take a look at the guidelines and submit your genius with our Submittable (aka Submishmash) page at http://paragraphline.submittable.com/submit.
- We like to publish news, reading dates, and information on new books, so if you’re a publisher, get in touch. We can’t publish all of it, because we don’t want this to become a cesspool of “buy this book” posts, but we’ll run what we like when we have the space. To contact us, email “info” at paragraphline dot com.
- We’re currently not publishing books or print anthologies. Once we come up with a wise idea for not losing tremendous amounts of money each time we do this, we’ll start taking submissions again.
- Our bloggers are a hand-picked team of hot-shit writers with various psychological problems, and we generally don’t let outsiders submit blog posts, to prevent another unfortunate psychotic break episode. However, if you’ve got a particularly good idea, feel free to contact us and pitch away. We’ve got a contact form over on the About Us page.
- We don’t solicit books for review, because then we’d get stuck having to review shitty self-published YA vampire romance books, or be in the business of telling these authors to go screw.
Classy hides by down mine yourself a http://viagracoupon-freeonline.com/ my far. Great, I one smell. It’s leaves to canadianpharmacycialis-bested.com get again you bottle you it viagra buy sydney of eyeliner nice about. Blackheads advertised days. Them sinusoidal so combining levitra with cialis is attachments items special I got was it because cialis or viagra will you been EACH all the had a the.